Safe, gentle and effective treatment for the entire family.
- Chiropractic is one of many healthy lifestyle habits that can assist couples to strengthen their reproductive integrity naturally.
- Chiropractic care helps women have a healthy pregnancy by ensuring optimal pelvic position for growth and movement.
- Common complaints during pregnancy: headaches, mid back pain, heartburn, constipation, frequent urination, sciatica, lower back pain, symphysis pubis pain, pelvic pain.
- A recent study demonstrated that chiropractic care may help women carry and deliver children with more comfort when compared to those that did not seek chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic care can help both infants and new mothers enjoy more comfort during the first months of the newborns life.
- Common complaints after birth: low back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, breastfeeding difficulties.
- Maximize brain and nerve development
- Promote health and well-being
- Strengthen immune system which allows fewer colds, ear-aches and general illness
- Help with breastfeeding issues and colic
- Improve child’s ability to concentrate
- Resolve poor posture
- Help with asthma and allergies
- Help with bed-wetting and sleep issues
Is Chiropractic treatment right for you or your family?
To learn more and see if you are a candidate for this care, contact us online or call us at (913) 345-4840. We are currently accepting new patients. Click here for more information about how chiropractic care can help you and your family.