We’ve Moved! New Leawood Chiropractic Office Location
Starting May 2nd, 2016
We’re excited to announce the opening of a spacious, modern clinic just one mile West of our existing location, at Parkway Plaza, 135th & Briar Drive, midway between Nall & Roe Ave.
Our new Leawood Chiropractic office opened May 2nd, 2016. We are now seeing all patients at our new location.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our new office: 13400 Briar Drive, Suite B | Leawood, KS 66209 | Click for Map
Need directions or assistance? Give us a call at (913)345-4840.
PRE-CONCEPTION, PREGNANCY, POST-BIRTH, & PEDIATRICS
Safe, gentle and effective treatment for the entire family.
- Chiropractic is one of many healthy lifestyle habits that can assist couples to strengthen their reproductive integrity naturally.
- Chiropractic care helps women have a healthy pregnancy by ensuring optimal pelvic position for growth and movement.
- Common complaints during pregnancy: headaches, mid back pain, heartburn, constipation, frequent urination, sciatica, lower back pain, symphysis pubis pain, pelvic pain.
- A recent study demonstrated that chiropractic care may help women carry and deliver children with more comfort when compared to those that did not seek chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic care can help both infants and new mothers enjoy more comfort during the first months of the newborns life.
- Common complaints after birth: low back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, breastfeeding difficulties.
- Maximize brain and nerve development
- Promote health and well-being
- Strengthen immune system which allows fewer colds, ear-aches and general illness
- Help with breastfeeding issues and colic
- Improve child’s ability to concentrate
- Resolve poor posture
- Help with asthma and allergies
- Help with bed-wetting and sleep issues
Drs. Nick and Larisa Schabel welcomed their first chiropractic patient to Schabel Performance Health & Wellness in Leawood mere weeks after their wedding. From the beginning, their goal has been providing Leawood, Overland Park and the surrounding areas with cutting-edge chiropractic services and therapies.
Combined, Dr. Nick and Dr. Larisa hold certifications in Active Release Techniques, Graston Technique, Webster Technique, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, the McKenzie Method, Synergistic Dry Needling, Selected Functional Movement Assessment and many more.
Drs. Nick and Larisa live in Overland Park with their two dogs, Zodi and Wall-E. They both love spending time with family and friends, cooking and being active. To read more about the doctors, visit their About Us page!
CHILDREN, ADOLESCENTS, & YOUNG ATHLETES
From the playground to the pool, to the varsity team, all kids are athletes.
We perform school and sports physicals to ensure that your child is healthy and ready to play at game time. We work with youth athletes from elementary school through high school and college to help them achieve their sports-specific goals by maximizing mobility and athletic output potential.
From the playground to the pool, all kids are athletes. Chiropractic care that promotes mobility and optimal biomechanics helps promote injury-prevention and a lifetime of greater well-being for children and adolescents.
FROM THE HEALTH & WELLNESS BLOG
Drs. Larisa and Nick share the latest chiropractic, athletic performance, and health news.
WHAT PATIENTS ARE SAYING
My entire experience was very relaxing. Dr. Larissa set me at ease and made me feel very comfortable throughout my entire session. She talked through things as she was doing them and always making sure I was comfortable.
I left feeling relief in places I didn’t even know we’re bothering me! Not only did she adjust me, but she taped my belly to help with the weight I was feeling in the front. I would recommend Schabel Performance to everyone!
As an athlete and working in the medical field I was very hesitant to go to a chiropractor. I was in so much pain from a re-occurring back injury that I was afraid I would have to quit working out or take time off of work. I didn’t have to do either! Dr. Schabel uses a holistic approach. He is concerned with my over health. He helped me with edema management from a bruise I had, scar management, as well as reviewing blood work I had done to offer suggestions. He also asks about the workouts I am doing and gives suggestions to improve form, and increase function.
Hands down, I would recommend Dr. Schabel to everyone! On top of the great service, the office is really nice and clean and it is very easy to schedule appointments!
She worked on my back issue and for the first time in years I am pain free. She also relieved the pain from my De Quervain’s. She really cares about her patients and their overall health. I have recommended her to family and friends.